Here are the following tips we generally give our students to prepare for IELTS Listening Test:
- To take after directions carefully.
- In case you can't hear the sound unmistakably, let a person from staff know straightaway
- To check what number of words or potentially numbers you have to compose.
- To envision what the listening section is about. How many speakers are there and where are they?
- If you don't have any thought regarding the reaction to a request, attempt it yet don't lounge around inactively; move quickly onto the accompanying one.
- To focus all through the listening test.
- Spellings ought to be right and handwriting must be clear.
- Attempt all questions.
- Check your answers once.